Green Holiday Cottages
Family holiday in Bembridge I.O.W
Cottage to rent with canoe and bicycles
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Sleeps 5/6
Our charming detached 1930s holiday cottage is available to rent as we are going else where this summer. Situated on quiet lanes in seaside village it is the perfect place for a family holiday. If you wanted to leave your car behind you could still have a fabulous holiday as all amenities are available in the village and it is surrounded by a range of glorious beaches just a short walk away. We can arrange a taxi for your arrival.
The cottage is fully equipped with environmentally friendly light bulbs, a compost bin and one for bottles. All our cleaning products are environmentally friendly.
- Living room with comfy sofa and chairs, music centre and TV/video/dvd
- Dining room comfortably seats 6.
- Country style kitchen with electric range cooker, built in dishwasher and a range of useful impletments and accessories
- Utility room with washing machine and microwave
- One downstairs bedroom with double bed.
- Two upstairs dormer bedrooms, one with single cabin bed and one with two cabin beds. There is an extra mattress under one of the beds too.
- Fully enclosed garden with patio area.
- A dinghy is moored up on a local beach. You are welcome to use this. A range of life jackets and paddles are stored in one of the sheds.
- There is a bicycle shed with a range of bicycles in it which you are welcome to use.
- Situated in the centre of the village in quiet unmade up lanes.
- Parking is in the lanes or there is plentiful parking in the village.
Bembridge has everything you need for a glorious holiday…surrounded by gorgeous beaches and with all facilities. The village has a church, library, bakery, a butcher selling local meat, pubs, cafés, a trendy bar, delicatessen, bank and a Post Office. It is an old fashioned large village which becomes quite lively in the summer.
The house is fully equipped for a lovely holiday.
Bedding is not provided although duvets are. You will need to bring your own tea towels, duvet covers, sheets and towels.
Well behaved dogs are very welcome. It is a residential area so quiet dogs preferred. The house is on a footpath and there are numerous paths in the village.
The Red Funnel ferries come in at East Cowes which is a 25 minute drive and Wightlink ferries operate at the opposite end of the island from Lymington to Yarmouth which is a 45 minute drive across to Bembridge or from Portsmouth arriving in Fishbourne which is a 25 minute drive to Bembridge.
The cottage is as 'green' as possible, with recycling, low energy
lighting and products wherever possible and all eco friendly products
used in cleaning etc.
The cottage is available from mid May & June at £500 a week, and July & August at £650 a week.
Please contact us to book and check availability.